Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy easter

Hey, I just ended term 1 of school. Now that it's out I mostly wanna be on the computer. But don't call me lazy and stop reading my blog. I'm also looking forward to going to the Karoo for easter. Leaving early tomorrow. And 4 days is a good bit of time. Many Celebrations happen this week. It's Holy Week. Good Friday and Easter Sundays and all. But as you already know the Jews are celebrating Sukkot. If you don't know what Sukkot is. It is a seven day harvest holiday that arrives at a Hebrew month called Tisheri. Sukkot is also not known as The Festival of Booths and and the Feast of Tabernacle. You might have heard of The Feast of Tabernacle somewhere. Some of you might be asking yourself is he Jewish or not. I'm not really Jewish. I just thought doing some research will be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life