Sunday 21 April 2013

Toya Delazy Story

This is probably my happiest story I have on blog.

Here in South Africa we have lot's of singers. Lots of them are Gospel & and World singers.
My favorite genre is dubstep and pop. But mostly pop is my favorite music. And their is not much pop singers here.

Here is the story:
For Christmas I got a Now That's What I Call Music 62 CD. On disk 1 song 12 their was a song called Are You Gonna Stay by Toya DeLazy. I was wondering who in the world was Toya DeLazy. But I was loving the song. I loved it so much that I went to see her live at Kirstenbosch.

At Kirstenbosch I realized that all my other favorite songs were by Toya. A few weeks later we were at the Waterfront I was sure we would get her CD there. But at both CNA & Musica they were sold out. Later that night my dad promised me he would order it online so we got it. He said he was sure it would be there by Tuesday and he said that on a Sunday. After coming home after school checking the postbox day after day their was no parcel at all. On Thursday I was bursting out for Toya's CD. Later on at about 5:30 in the afternoon Dad came home. Then at about 6:03 Dad said: "Hey Ben, go look in the car in the back seat.". That was definitely music to my ears. And in the car I almost fainted there was a parcel. I brought it to the house. I opened it and then there it was:                              Toya
                                                                               DeLazy
                                                  
                                                                              Due Drop

Now you see me jamming or dancing or even lip syncing to her album.
I hope you enjoyed this story.
Cheers,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life