Tuesday 26 November 2013

What Does Duck Rhyme With

Good news readers,

I am now in the music business with the soon-to-be famous Psycho Pop.
Earlier this month Psycho Pop (not mentioning his real name) started getting into the film hobby.
He realeased his first music video with the stage name Psycho Pop called "The Duck Song".
Even though it's supposed to be a humor song it's actually quite catchy. And it became my No.1 favourite song.

I loved it so much I wanted the whole country (can't say the world) to know about this song.
I decieded to become Psycho Pop's producer and advisor and do a little sideboard extras.

I gave a comment to the uploader that I loved it so much I would like to advise him on selling and producing the Duck Song through iTunes and Amazon Music and other online stores.

He agreed and now we're going through album art and audio files and all sorts of Music Buisness.

With that we can probably earn teeny incomes and become popular through South African internet.


Even with all that- I hope it all goes well.
Thanks for reading

<3 Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life