Friday 25 April 2014

This Past Easter

Hi viewers.                                                                                                                

Catching up from such a long time since I did my last post: 16 days, 4 months, 8 hours, 46 minutes - and counting.

This year - sjoe! All this homework and assessments even hard work at home has been really tiring. Much harder than Grade 3, rush through a 3 Times Table worksheet. This just is a notice to tell that there will be a wider gap of time without updates. But I will do as much as I can.

This past Easter weekend - wow did I have fun. We had a religious family holiday in a cosy lovely holiday home (lucky for us it's not rented). After being all grown up and that I thought I would surprise my parents with some Easter joy that I could plan all by myself. I thought for doing some cards and presents for Easter.

My wonderful aupair I think would not choose to share her name (but might come up in the next update) took me while my sister had her after-school murals to Typo in Cavendish Square to get cards and eggs to decorate. We did decorate them My aupair, Maggie, and I. But what Maggie didn't know is that I also had a surprise planned for her to.  With her thinking that it's only for Mom & Dad.

All in all everyone's had a great time.
And Happy Next weekend

PS: My blog turns 4 years old in 4 months and 13 days - still counting : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life