Friday 16 November 2012

While mom and dad is away.......

My mom and dad are away 

This is our Schedule:
________________________________________
|Weekends                                   |Joan & Noel        |
|__________________________|_____________|
|Weekdays                                   |Bernie & Ruth     |                      
|__________________________|_____________|

Our grandparents on our mother's side have just moved close by from my school.
So that means that Maggie and I stay at granny Wezi for the weekdays and then go to granny Joan for the weekend like boarding school.My parents are in Istanbul for the holidays that is why I am with the folks We have fun every weekternoon for exp: watch TV with Pa Bernie,Blog,Swim with aunty Syl and uncle Phil. That is our taste for the week.

Good week folks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life