Friday 14 December 2012

True Story

On late Monday afternoon..

I was at the park with my family. I was in the swings.
Opposite me there was a man poking a bee hive with a stick.
Suddenly! A swarm of bees came out of nowhere.
My mom was trying to get my sister out of the swings (It was one of the closed up ones).
I didn't have one.
Anyway I fled.
My family wasn't following me and my house was locked.
I was screaming "HELP!!!" at the top of my voice I took off my shirt shook it all around.
I was near home when I saw my dear neighbors: Alex and her son Liso.
They were urging to know what was going on.
I told them in my crying winy voice what was going on.
They understood me (What much not people do).
I asked for a bath she gave me a bath.
After a sting take out and a bath it was time for us to look for mom and dad and my sister (They went out the back).
We came up to where our house was.
There we saw the front door open.
We came in the house Maggie was crying her heart out.
My mom was so happy to see me (I had stopped crying by that time).
There was a lady there.
I asked her why she stopped at my house.
She told me that she gave the rest of my family a ride back home.
So my mom phoned the doctor.
The doctor said we should got to....................THE HOSPITAL.
Anyway we were going in the speed of a Subaru Outback 2007.
We arrived at MEDI-CLINIC.
I went in first the man at the door looked down at me and at all the spots of cream on me umtil my mom arrived.
He said go through the door and take a corner.
We ran straight to where he told us to be.
On our way there were a crowd of doctors having there Ummmmmmmm..... Supper break.
2 of the doctors followed us.
There was a chair and there was a bed I sat in the chair and Maggie on the bed.
One of the doctors was an old lady and the other was an young man.
The old lady introduced herself and said "My name is Barbra and i'll be your doctor"
I had only just noticed her badge saying:                                                            
                                                              ____________________________
                                                             |             BARBRA                  |
                                                             |           Advanced Doctor                |
                                                             |___________________________ |
I had only just noticed her badge saying
Which made me feel scared.
I forgot what the other doctor did.
And Barbra started on Maggie's stings that were mostly in her hair.
After 20 mins Barbra started on mine.
And after throwing up more than 6 times we had in injection and vomiting pill for your bum.
Then we spent the night there.
Waking me up every 2 hours for a blood measure was annoying.
I woke up in a hospital bed the cafeteria lady came in.
I only ordered toast and a bowl of Corn Flakes (Which didn't need an hours time to make)
Dad came and took us home.
I kept sleeping so long and the day was so long when I woke up I thought it was morning.





HORRIBLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life