Saturday 30 March 2013

Prince Albert Part 3

Today is day 3 at Port Alfred. With a rainstorm this morning. Some others started playing a game called "Who wants to take over the world" or something like that. But that has taken about 2 and a half hours and still going. I'm relaxing on the couch with mom reading Deon Meyer's latest book. After the party last night I think the flower fairy lights look much better off. Now that I think of it I should move. Right now it is 5:47 we had a look on the mountain. That took long to drive there. But it was scary and beautiful at the same time. Before that we watched a future classic and age restricted horror movie called: "A Day After Tomorrow".
I think that's all for today on my blog. Port Alfred Part 4 last day comes out tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

Ben's Life