Saturday 6 July 2013

For Ben's Ears Only

Some of you have heard that I have had an ear operation. And I made this post for a toast on my ears. So don't weap up in tears. Okay, enough with the rhyming let's get to the story. So when you're in school you always know how to identify a nerd. Big head + Glasses+ Bunny Teeth + Big Ears = NERD (a.k.a) NOOB (I think). Anyway I have all of that except I have only have a slightly big head. But I'm always known as "nerd" in my class. I don't have any proper people to call friends or even best friends. So at brake I just sit down at my knees trying not to think about who I am. When I go to sleep I ask for private snuggle talk with mom in my bed. And then I tell her what happened and who bullied me at school each day. I sorted it out with mom to either make my teeth smaller or make my ears smaller. We thourght we should make my ears smaller cause when | grow up my teeth will grow in. So we went for 2 appointments where they tell me what's going to happen and what I will need and get and use after or in the operation. And then we did it. It was only saw at he beginning when they put the needle with the sleepy stuff in my hand. But the nurse Sue put some cream on my face that made my ears feel numb. 
So we did it. And I wore a bandage home anthe most painful part of this whole sleeping thing is sleeping a night with a head bandage on. But luckily I only wore it for a day and a night. The rest 4 days I wore a headband and at night 2 head bands. And when the 5th day after the appointment I can where nothing on my head but at night I where 1. But now is the 7th day after the appointment and I had my head in water for the first time in 8 days and that was at the gym shower. I amblogging from the gym on the internet. And I can tell you what. These computers suck. They can only acsess the internet and cannot use downloaded files and games. And you can't read USB's. But the only things I use are the Internet : - ) and Minecraft : - ( . 

But Anyway Thank You for viewing this blog post
Best Wishes
Ben Mally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life