Sunday 28 July 2013

My YouTube Channel

One of my dreams is to be on the list with Caspar Lee.On the 100 Most Subscribed South Africans on YouTube. As Shane Dawson says "To all the kids out there. You put your effort into your videos. But then you'll end up like me. (Sad bullied youtuber)." But who even listens to him. I'll rather listen to Olga Kay or Joey Graceffa. But I am just putting out that since my blog has a lot of views everyday (near 500+ each) that you should just check it out and subscribe. And mention it to your friends. Most of you ask when you see me: "Ben, What do you do on your channel?" Well I do gaming and I do vlogs and entertainment vids. NOTICE I have not done a vlog yet and I was busy on one but then something happened that is classified/top secret. Coming next on my vlog is a Draw my life.



Thanks for Reading

Ben Mallinson :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life