Friday 2 August 2013

Using money by Technology

For the last few weeks now, I hate to say that I have been blamed on losing my family money. But by technology.

Firstly I had gone to Granny's House for a Sunday lunch.Then we went to cycle to The wier.
Then I wanted to crawl across to a little island. I was going to crawl across the thing when the camera I was vlogging with fell into the wier from my jacket pocket. I felt really bad for what I did.


Then we went to our friend's daughters garage sale. They said they needed to have people coming like from a social network. Mom said that it was a good to host a facebook page for them. So then I did. I called it The Store. After I made the page facebook gave me a free $20 on advertising. After that it became very famous and we were getting a lot of likes. Long before the page was created I needed credit for one of my facebook games.Dad gave his credit card number into the thing but nothing bad happened. Back to where we were. Later on i had a talk with dad. He said that the ad wasn't free after
"the amount of time" (I didn't see that). So I had spent R.4.000 of his credit card. So from that day I have had to pick up the dog poo. And we also shut down the ad. So I'm saying curse you facebook. But I also love you. 

1 comment:

  1. Well done for taking responsibility and picking up the poo. This facebook experience has been a real lesson to all of us to be careful with credit cards.

    ReplyDelete

Ben's Life