Tuesday 6 August 2013

My New Friends Part 1

A few days after the plastic surgery on my ears. I have been finding some friendly body's around Cape Town.

Then a few days later I went to school and I got asked for a play date by my new best friend called Jack . There were many Jacks in Grade 2. I can think of Jack Croft, Jack Hutchison, Jack Saunders, and all sorts + that lot were all in the same class.

Anyway Jack went up to me one morning and said "Can we have a play date?". I was very surprised at what had just happened.

From now on. I never forget that moment of meeting Jack Hutchison.

It is also surprising by how friendship can grow by helping people. I do it by the media. My sister Maggie does ballet classes on Thursdays. While we and the next class wait for her there is this big small business. It is called CraftyCards. They do handmade jewellery, cards, and accessories. The people who work there are Dorcas (who's in my class) Tatum, and Erin. They hired me as their editor. My first job was to do spelling checks on their menus. Then I copied their company name on each corner of the cards. One by one. I was like the machine In labelling factories. Then the next week they were talking about having emails to send DIY ideas to each other. I said after over hearing "Hey, I could do that!". They said "Great!!!". I thought why am I writing like an American. Okay.

They said "That would be great if you could do that!". So later on I thought that I could do a website for them.

Later on when dad arrived home I asked if he could make a domain for CraftyCards and explained the whole big small business thing and how it happened. And we happened to get CraftyCards.Co.Za for R99.99 per year which was a big improve for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Life